Tuesday 31 May 2011

My own bike!

I fell in love with these patterned papers from Lily Bee (Happily Lost) but I couldn’t find them in any shop in Sweden so I had them shipped from USA. The beautiful bicycles on one of the papers made them perfect for this layout. 

As I was so fond of the combination of colors I let the collection dominate the layout. I used five papers and in some case both sides of them. All the leaves, except for one, are die-cut from the Lily Bee papers.


Behind all the embellishments I sprayed with three different colors of glimmer mist on small flower masks from Prima. I also splashed a little extra with the mists. I decorated a little discreet with some other patterned papers and stickers to make the layout more interesting.

The twine in black and white that is framing the picture and grouping the letters together added a little dimension to it all, I think.




Thanks for looking!
Material:
Glimmer Mists: Sun Sisters, Trunk Bay, Rum Punch; Masks: Prima; Edge Punch: EK Martha Stewart; Dies: Sissix; Patterned Papers: Lily Bee Happily Lost (five papers), Echo Park For the Record (news paper), Pink Paislee Hometown Summer (green), Websters Pages Yacht Club; Stickers: Crate Restoration; Alpha Stickers: Sassafras Lass Pink Swirl

This is what the papers look like...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow my girl, how did you get that twine in such a perfect circle like you did, wow, the stamping and those papers (I have to get stuff from USA too) are just divine, how gorgeous is the bike embellie and your daughter looks so delightful on her own bike. MElxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!