Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do what you do

Have you seen July’s challenge at Scrap The Girls? The challenge is to scrap a layout using an album cover by Pink as inspiration. You should also use any song title or lyrics by Pink somewhere on your layout.
I think this is such a fun challenge!!! I love this picture of our daughter and wanted to scrap it ever since I saw it the first time. I didn’t know what to do with it though as she don’t have that kind of attitude that she shows on the picture..! But it is perfect together with this marvelous lyric by Pink! So thanks Scrap The Girls for this inspiration!


The background is decorated with dark grey mist. I also stamped stars and dots using three different shades of grey. Some of the stars are embossed. Finally I painted with pink Ink. I chose to use both the song title and part of the lyrics on the layout. What I wanted was to put forward the message in this lyric as a wish for our daughter’s feature.




Thank you so much for looking!

4 comments:

  1. OMG !!!! Helene this is sensational ... I love pink .. and that photo of your daughter is so precious .. I just love it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helene, sounds like you had lots of fun with the challenge, thanks for joining in at STG. I love the background you created with the grey inks and mist, great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun creating this layout, it's fantastic! I love how you created the background, also love how you put the lyrics on the layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work, love your background journalling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!