Saturday 16 July 2011

Midsummer girl

This picture is taken at the special occasion called midsummer that we celebrate in Sweden at the end of June. Unfortunately our daughter had fever and that’s why the poor girl looks so tired.
This layout is dominated by my favorite die-cuts from K & Company. As flowers are important at this occasion (for example the flowers in her hair) I choose to use a lot of flowers (and insects). I sprayed the background with different shades of pink glimmer mists and I also splashed with two different shades of green.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. ooohhhh!! this is so exquisite and full of yummy elements .. stunning work.. I adore your style .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only agree with the first comment - beautiful work and such a lovely clean style and so effective. Your little girl is so sweet also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!