Wednesday 6 July 2011

The world's most wonderful companion

Our daughter always wants to accompany me wherever I go and whatever I do. She’s such a charming person and actually, now when she’s a bit older, she’s the most wonderful companion.  Even the most boring things are fun in her company!
This picture was taken when we went to the nursery garden to by flowers. The ongoing challenge at The Lollipop Ladies is to be inspired by a picture of cotton candy / fairy floss and it made me think about purchasing. That’s why I choose this picture. Of course I wanted my layout to be pink, but I also wanted a little black, white and silver metal as there are in the picture.


According to the challenge, you should also add some fibres and inspired by the hanging flower baskets in the picture I decided to use twine to create hanging flower garlands. I also used twine in the center of two of the flowers. Behind the picture I fastened some “Flocked Trans” from Fancy Pants and let pink Glimmer Mist show through. I also “framed” the layout with pink Distress Stain.



I let the “title” be part of the journaling…
… and made a small cluster of embellishments in the lower right corner.

Most of the material comes from October Afternoon ‘5 & Dime’, Sassafras Lass ‘Sunshine Broadcast’, Fancy Pants ‘It’s the little things’ and Crate ‘Emma’s Shoppe’.

I hope this makes you feel like eating cotton candy – or at least that you want to join in at The Lollipop Ladies! Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!