Thursday 11 August 2011

Cool style!

When I showed this layout to my husband he said that it was a little bit brighter than usual. And maybe it is. Anyhow, my purpose was to create a sunny and tropical feeling as a framework to these pictures of our daughter playing football in her grandparents’ garden. She got the football as a present and I was quite surprised when she immediately handled it like this!

The background is decorated with ink in yellow and bronze. I also splashed on a lot of acryl paint in different colors to make the layout more playful. The embellishments are from Basic Grey’s Lauderdale papers. Some of them are cut and embossed in a die-cut machine.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

  1. bright, funky and full of happiness .... those pics are so awesome too ... she is such a little darling.... love the colour combo Helene, those big flowers are so bright and beautiful .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Din man har rätt. ;) Den är lite mer färgglad än vad jag sett dig göra innan. En superhärlig layout! Akrylstänket är jätteläckert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun and colorful! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!