Tuesday 30 August 2011

“Pyttetåget”

This is a layout about my husband and our daughter taking a ride with this tiny little train called “Pyttetåget” on our holiday. Nothing special for a grown up, but she has been talking about it ever since. That’s why I added “happy” on the layout ;)

I decorated the background with two shades of green mist. I also splashed some yellow mist and stamped dots in copper. The embellishments are from Basic Grey’s Indie Bloom and Lauderdale, as well as October Afternoon’s 5 & Dime.



The butterflies are made with a die, papers from Indie Bloom, and some black paper. I put them on top of each other and made “the body” with Glossy Accent.


Thank you SO much for looking! It makes me so happy when you pop over to my blog (and maybe leave a comment)!

3 comments:

  1. I really LOVE this Layout!!!
    It looks like a Shape of a train FABBO...
    A FUN Bright & Colorful Layout....
    Ohhh MY I must try & get myself some that Butterfly die!! I love butterflies & you have Inspired me with what you have created!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vibrant colors! Looks so cheerful, just as much as your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snygg layout! Du får mig alltid att le över dina påhittiga idéer när det kommer till layoutens matchning med kortet. I det här fallet var det ännu en gång uppbyggnaden runt bilden som jag tyckte var super! För visst är det ett lok jag ser? :)

    Fjärilarna du använt var söta! Vet du vad det är för die?

    Och ja, dörren på prinsesskortet blev en hit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!