Thursday 4 August 2011

Tutorial – butterflies

Here’s the promised tutorial on the butterflies on my DT-layout for The Lollipop Ladies!


I started out cutting four butterflies out of patterned paper and four out of overhead paper (that you use for example when teaching). I used a die from Sizzix but I guess you can use a punch as well.

Next thing I did was to paint some Distress Stickles on the wings of the overhead butterflies.

I bent the overhead butterflies’ wings and glued them onto the paper butterflies.

I finally added some rhinestones to enhance the “bodies” of the butterflies.

Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Dom där fjärilarna måste vara jättefina irl. OH syns ju lite dåligt på bild men jag förstår hur du gjort. Det ska jag testa!

    Vet du förresten vart man kan köpa OH-papper billigt? Gjorde ett kort med fönster som jag använde en genomskinlig plastficka/mapp till och det blev rätt bra men skulle vilja få tag på OH papper ist, finns en hel del grejer jag skulle vilja testa med det nämligen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!