Wednesday 7 March 2012

More fun together

March challenge at Kraft it up! Is a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 challenge. The LO should contain:

1 = Piece of Kraft Cardstock or Patterned Paper
2 = Photos of any size
3 = Three word title
4 = different pieces of patterned paper
5 = different embellishments



I hope this background paper will be considered as a “kraft patterned paper”. I had an idea to color some of the pattern on the background paper to make it part of the decoration. This is how it turned out:

I used ProMarkers to fill in the pattern. I also used some gesso and acrylic paint on the background.




This picture shows tree of the five demanded embellishments – butterflies, a die cut with text, and tape. (I also used some brads and a button). The patterned papers are framing the pictures – and one of them is part of the butterflies. The butterflies are made of patterned paper cut with a die, feathers (I thought it was fun as the girls use feathers when crafting on the pictures), and black pearls.
Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed it!!!

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!Como é lindo!
    a nuance de cores sob as fotos e as borboletas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab design! Love those cute little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so creative and clever ..... awesome work . loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! I love how that background turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snyggt! Fjärilarna med påskfjädrarna på var söta - och smart att använda samma dekorationsmaterial på layouten som används i bilden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Love how this turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab take on the challenge and I love what you did with the background. Looks amazing. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helene, that's so creative, I think, to colour part of the background and the colours are great with the cute photos :-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. how good do those butterflies look..thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!