Thursday 12 April 2012

Giggle

This LO is made for a challenge at Svensk Scrapbooking. I was very inspired by their sketch and I thought it was perfect for this idea that I have had for quite a while.


The LO is about DD and her giggling. She doesn’t really giggle about anything special – it seems to me that it’s the giggling that is the point. :)
This LO is all about paint and doodling. First I colored the background with two shades of Distress Stain. I then made random dots with acrylic paint. Finally I did a lot of doodling. So, so fun!!!
Here’s some close ups:
Thanks for looking!!!

Ps. Det är öppen omröstning i forumet så gå gärna in här och rösta på min layout! Ds. :)

5 comments:

  1. So so adorable!! Your doodles are so awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY GORGEOUS!! Soooooo love the doodles
    You are the Queen of gorgeous backgrounds Helen.... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilken härlig och mysig layout. Din dotters fnitter får mig att le! De doodlade cirklarna är jättefina och passar liksom på nåt sätt in med baskern oxå...! :)

    Kram Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADOREI os doodles coloridos!!!
    Lindas as fotos.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!