Saturday 19 May 2012

A bit too scary

This picture is taken last weekend when DD went to Tivoli with her friends (they are all 3.5 to 4 years old). The other two girls wanted to take a ride in the “ghost ride” (I have no idea what it’s called in English, but I think you know what I mean). I thought DD would find it too scary but she insisted… and… it was too scary! Look at the way she is holding her arms… Poor girl. But she was brave and didn’t cry…
This LO is made for a sketch challenge at Veckans nya skiss.
As usual I played with some colors on the cardstock. This time I used mist, ink and acrylic paint.
Thanks for looking! I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh,amo os fios de tintas jogadas no fundo,o journaling lá em cima e as fitas adesiva à segurar uma foto maravilhosa.Mais um layout lindo!

    Ótimo fim de semana para você.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool foto og flot arbejde med mist, ink og akrylmaling. Nydeligt arbejde med skitsen - en super kreativ løsning! Tak for dit bidrag til VS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. herregud, är denna på riktigt!! SÅ himla snygg:-) ÄLSKAR den!! Tack för ditt bidrag till VS:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous layout! I love your paintwork! How do you make it do that!!!? It's totally awesome! We call those rides "Ghost Trains" so you are not far off the mark at all! I really love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helene, what a fab layout.
    Fantastic work with the paint, don't know what you did but I can never get it to look like that! haha
    loving the chevron cut patterned paper too.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow vilken snygg och cool layout! Älskar dina färgstänk!!! Resten av kladdet är oxå jättefint, liksom journalingen som passar så bra där uppe i hörnet. Och sist men inte minst - du är så himla duktig på att kombinera färger!

    Och jag kan faktisk se hur rädd din dotter ser ut... Måste ha varit jätteläskigt för henne, stackarn. Tur hon har mamma bredvid sig!
    Kram Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!