Friday 25 May 2012

Painting with dandelions

These pictures are taken at DD’s kindergarten. They have a big old garden to play in and in this time of the year it’s full of dandelions. DD and her best friends found out that if you paint yourself with the yellow dandelion flowers your skin gets yellow! So that’s one of their favorite games at the moment.
This layout is made for May’s sketch challenge at Svensk Scrapbooking.
I’m so in love with these papers from Basic Grey and I thought it was fun to have a lot of flowers on this LO. I also wanted it to have a “yellow feeling” so I used both yellow ink and yellow paint on the background and on the floral patterned papers. Finally I added some yellow flowers and embellishments – and those cute fuzzy cut girls from a Crate paper.


Thanks for looking!!! Have a nice weekend!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!! I love this so much!!! I remember this, I've forgotten that trick! What a delightful memory and your layout is absolutely STUNNING. This is my new fave!!! It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que belo!
    Esta explosão do amarelo com o vermelho ficou muito especial.
    Atraente LO!E que cute esta imagem da sua filha com a brincadeira nova e divertida dela.Isto me fez lembrar o quão gostoso é ser criança. :)
    Bom fim de semana.
    Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I agree with you about these colorful dp by BG. great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh vilken härligt färgglad layout! Gillar det storblommiga och allt det gula. Jättefint med alla gula blommor och de två barnen på sidan oxå! De stora gula färgprickarna nere till höger ser ut som om du har gnuggat maskrosor på layouten! Läckert!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketches! Both pages are so beautiful and I really love the butterflies on the first!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!