Saturday 16 March 2013

Birthday party

There’s a new challenge up at Punky Scraps! The inspiration photo is a “bright, fresh, colorful party photo”. Here’s my take:

The photo is taken at DD’s birthday party last autumn. It shows a bunch of cute children but underneath it there’s another photo when they are a bit more wild playing with their party hats… I fastened the photo with some metal hinges so it would be easy to look at both the photos. The background is made with Dylusions Ink Spray, stamps and some acrylic paint.
I also want to say a big thank you for rewarding me for the Liebster Award. I have been awarded three times! during the last month and I really want to say THANKS to these kind and talented ladies. I feel SO honored and you are SO worth the award yourself!!! Thank you Diane Harsthorpe, Elaine and Di Garling!!! I really recommend you to pop over to their blogs to get inspired!!!
Thanks for looking!! I hope you want to join in on the challenge and I wish you a FAB weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Super layout Helene! The hinge is a great idea! Great background work as well! cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interactive layout and full of details;
    wonderful result. Love also hinges.
    Good Week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helene! Thanks for all your visit to my blog :) That was super sweet of you...I think this is a gorgeous page! I love that background paper and all your washi layers too! I also wanted to tell you that you can get ILS papers from Sweden from:

    http://shop.textalk.se/se/shop.php?id=21825 (Molly's scrapbooking kit)

    Maybe it will be cheaper in terms of shipping! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant layout! Love the hinges - super duper idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout Helene & I especially LOOOOOVE that background too.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great and fun LO :D
    Liker texten sukker søte med bildet under når de løper rundt. Kjempe kul ide med hengslene til å flippe bildet over på andre siden.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!