Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy Easter

I just want to wish you all a Happy Easter! I show you some crafts I have done for Easter. They are both kits from Panduro Hobby so they are not my idea. But as they are easy to make out of stuff that you might have in your stash I wanted to show them anyway as an inspiration.
I also suggest you have a look over at Allt Om Scrap tomorrow. They will publish a brand new issue of their web magazine full of inspiration. (It’s one of my layouts on the cover – and I felt quite honored when I found that out!)

I hope you’ll find a lot of time to scrap during the weekend! Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Så kult å få en LO på framsiden... Virkelig bra, grattis!
    Så flotte påske pynt du har laget. Disse kaninene er jo ultra søte :)
    Ha en fortsatt flott påske helg :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!