Friday 10 May 2013

White, white, white

Today there is a new challenge up at Punky Scraps. This month you are asked to create a layout with bright colors using a sketch by Marie (Mison). There is also a painting by Tracy Verdugo to inspire you. The painting is awesome and I really felt inspired by it. I hope you feel inspired too!

The painting inspired me to make “patterned dots”. I followed the sketch quite closely but I turned it to the left.

The journaling tells a cute story that I want to remember. One evening DD and I was sitting in our big but dark room talking about how good it would look if we painted it all white. I told her that maybe it was too expensive so we couldn’t afford it. She was thinking for a moment and then she said: “But, we can BUY some money”. :)
Well, as you can see on the photo I used, it’s all white by now . The photo is taken from the first floor and DD is standing upstairs in our scrapping room. The colorful heart from Glitz was perfect to use as a frame to accentuate all the white in the photo.
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!! Take care!

4 comments:

  1. Helene this is awesome! Love this artsy look and those cool circles! What a great idea to frame your daughter with that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic... So crisp and clear whit the white and bright colours.
    En virkelig fin og morsom historie å lese... Ja tenk hvis det var så enkelt at vi bare kunne kjøpe mere penger ;) håper der hadde en fin helg :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Helene this is really amazing! I'm feeling very inspired too now!!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always plays well images
    used as inspiration; admire it.
    Beautiful LO, I like the idea so much heart that encircles the photo.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!