Friday 14 June 2013

Jeans

This layout is made for Allt Om Scrap. The theme of the challenge was jeans. I have had an idea to make a monochromatic layout in jeans colors for ages. This was my chance! I almost did it but I added some other colors too as I thought it looked better that way.
I used a lot of different jeans patterned papers and there is also a piece of fabric. The text is made with a Dymo – my new fave that I got as a birthday present from my dad!
If you are wondering what the text says it says that DD is sitting like a teenager even though she is only four years old. :)
If you want some more inspiration on the jeans theme pop over here to see some other DT-samples!
Thanks for looking! I wish you a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. A great idea to wear jeans in your project.
    Loved.
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!