Saturday 29 June 2013

Midsummer girl

That’s just so cute has a challenge this month to create a layout in one hour. I thought it would be fun to try – and I made it! Actually it was quite interesting. I did get to know myself a little more – at least as a scrapbooker. Now I know that I don’t like to stress when creating and I know that most of the time I spend on a layout is thinking and searching for the exact shade… And I want to spend a long time doing it, listening to soft jazz music… For me scrapbooking is connected with relaxation and not stress.
But I love challenges… so I might just try it again… ;)
Here’s the result:
I first added gesso and then continued with mist, stamping, and washi tape. I finally splashed some acrylic paint and added some triangles. That’s what you can do in one hour if you know what to do before starting and you have a heating gun to dry between the layers.
Here is a close-up:
Thanks for looking!! Have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I am sooooo amazed that it is possible to do gesso, stamping and acrylics in an hour... Well done to you :) :) :) and the LO is fantastic, love the colours, textue and the sweet photo.
    Jeg er ganske heldig og har 3 gode scrappe butikker + 2 Hobby Crafts med max 1times kjøring unna. Stamp Attic i Wantage har nett butikk også. Den beste nett butikken synes jeg er Craftie Charlie, de har alt http://www.craftie-charlie.co.uk/
    Ha en fin fin helg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underbar!!! Härlig kontrast med det färglada och svarta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outcome! I live these kinds of challenges as I take too long to make my pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ..
    Looks beautiful, love the photo of your daughter and CUTE
      over this background worked his way to work with talented and paint colors. I also think that the time to scrapbook must be relaxing and not stressful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For en herlig LO! Liker godt fargene og alle herlige detaljene. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss i TJSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!