Saturday 11 January 2014

Neon at Punky Scraps

I always love our challenges at Punky Scraps. Probably because they are "always" colourful. This time it is more bright than ever. We go for neon colors in January! I love to create with neon colors. This time I wanted them to really show so the only thing I added was black and white. I used neon acrylic paint in yellow, orange and red. They are really bright IRL, but it does not really show in the photos...


Here is a close up:


Thanks for looking! If you love neon colors jump over to Punky Scraps and join in on our challenge! :)

7 comments:

  1. what a cool page! loove the neon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super flot med neon farver og sort/hvid. Vældig flot LO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page!
    Love the title in pink; amazing photo.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godt nytt scrappe år!
    Denne layouten er bare så tøff, Helene! : )
    Elsker neon fargene, tapebitene og sytråden!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white definitely makes the neon pop! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is super! I love the white space with the neon and the pops of black really make it… er… POP! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!