Thursday 17 April 2014

Loving YooHoos

I just noticed that I forgot to show you my DT layout for Kraft It Up! this month. It’s a fun (and easy challenge). This month you are asked to create a layout using Kraft and at least 5 of the following six items...Layers, Sequins, Mists/Paints/Gelato's, Tearing or Disressing, Stamping, Arrows or Triangles. I have layers, sequins, watercolours/mist/paint, stamping and triangles on my layout:

 
Here’s a close up:
 


Thanks for looking! I have some more layouts that I have forgotten to show so I will be back soon. Until then, have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful,loving your layering and color combo as usual :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet page! Again, I'm attracted to the triangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!