Wednesday 2 July 2014

ARTastic and Collaborating Agent for CSI

This month ARTastic is collaborating with CSI! I’m very excited about this as I think CSI’s challenges are so fun. (That I love ARTastic’s challenges you already know). Here is my interpretation:


ARTastic’s challenge is to get inspired by the picture and use some striped patterned paper. CSI has a fun concept with a case file containing a scene, a scheme with a palette of five colors, evidence and testimony. If you are not familiar with CSI you can read more here. Below you'll see Case File No. CC-2 that is open until July 31. You can take part in both challenges with the same layout.

My evidence are: stripes, floral print, polka dots, labels, and maybe the shadow in the photo can be taken as a silhouette?
For my testimony I documented our vacation last week and used stripes as journaling lines.
Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to take look at the inspiring DT samples at both ARTastic and CSI. I also hope to see you playing along! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely summery layout! I've taken part in CSI every now and then, but had not yet noticed this new challenge. The colours do say seaside, don't you think!

    And by the way, I have the same sailboat patterned paper, which I love but am not sure if I've already used a piece of or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Page!
    Great interpretation of colors in this one again;
    Love the challenges of CSI too, are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!