Tuesday 7 October 2014

Vintage photo

This month at ARTastic you should be inspired by the artwork Under a jacaranda tree (1903) by R Godfrey Rivers and use a vintage photo that is more than 30 years old. This is the first time I have created a layout with a vintage photo. :) I used a photo that my mum took of the rest of the family. It shows my father, me when I was two years old, and my older sister.
 



Here is a close up:

The technique used is the same as usual, with water colors and stamps. I used the same colors as the inspiration picture, but that is not asked for.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful as usual Helene!
    This vintage photo is amazing and i love your background too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Helene! Love the colors and that wonderful vintage photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, very cool! love the vintage look of this!!! hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!