Sunday 4 January 2015

Graffiti!

We have a FAB challenge at Allt Om Scrap this month!!! We have a colorful photo of a graffiti as inspiration and you are free to get inspired in any way. Here is my DT layout:

 
The inspiration Picture:
 
 
I was inspired to do my own graffiti on a white cardstock. I wrote the word "VILD", which means wild in English. When I was satisfied with the letters I draw them with a black water-resistant pen and erased the lines from the pencil. Finally I colored it with Gelatos and a water pen. It took a while, but it was quite meditative and fun! And I really like the result! I used an edited photo to get even more of a street art feeling on the layout.


I hope you feel inspired to play along!!! There is a RAK to grab for a lucky fellow.

Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!