Thursday 2 July 2015

Circus Fantastico

Before showing this month's DT-layouts I want to show you a layout that I made for Let's Get Sketchy's June challenge week 3 (deadline July 5th). I followed the sketch quite closely, but it might be hard to see at first sight.
 
In my interpretation the flowers on both sides of the photo turned into different circus figures and the circles turned into an elephant. I kept the lines underneath the photo and the title is at the "right" Place.
 
 
Here are two close-ups:
 
 

Thanks for watching! Take care!

5 comments:

  1. Love your layout and the papers are just perfect. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your awesome interpretation of the sketch!! Thanks for sharing with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!