Sunday 16 August 2015

Ice cream and Ferris wheel

After thousands of white cardstocks I have been experimenting with patterned papers as background paper. I always used patterned papers before, but it is about two years ago. And it is quite a challenge for me now. Here are two layouts that I did just for fun. What do you think? Do you like this better? Or white backgrounds?

 
 
 
Here is another one:

The title says "mixed emotions" as you can see by DD's smile that she is frightend at the same time as she loves the Ferris wheel. :-)

 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Utrolig bra Helene!!!... veldig kjekt å se mønsterpapir på bakgrunnene på LOene du har laget her, og så passer de jo perfekt til bildene og de andre papirene og pynt. Me Like!!!
    Håper du har hatt en fin sommer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I am really loving these so much, Helene! I prefer the patterned paper backgrounds here - they look amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got in the habit of white cardstock too. I think I would be overwhelmed by what to do with the top papers, but I absolutely adore what you've done. You've got a lovely balance so not to take over from the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...
    So beautiful your LOs;
    amazing composition...magnific photos!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!