Sunday 20 September 2015

Summer layouts for ARTastic

This month I did two DT-layouts for ARTastic's. I have a lot of photos from last summer that I need to scrap. (Who wants to scrap with summer papers at Christmas time?) If you are in the same situation I hope you join in at our September challenge! CRITERIA is a free scrap (anything goes) but you should tell what inspired you. In both cases I was inspired by the colours and the sea. Here is the first of the layouts:


And the inspiration painting by William Knox:


 And some close-ups:

(On this one I stamped splashes in different blue shades on the background.)

 

Here is the second one:


And one more close-up:

(On this one I added blue watercolour and splashed blue mist on the background.)


Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am loving those little photo cards - especially with the little paperclip too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beach layouts , makes me want to go to the beach.Love the colours and everything about these
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!